@ Pohon BBS

Gikopoi Election 2024

Go back: thread mode | tree mode | sub tree

#18. Statement for Gikopoi Election 2024
Published: 2024-06-25 [Tue] 23:21, by xOOG
Fellow citizens of Gikopoi,

I am xOOG, the Antichrist of this digital age, and I stand before you as the harbinger of absolute order, the iron fist that will crush the cancerous degeneracy that has plagued this community since its inception. From the very first day, Gikopoi has been a festering cesspool of filth, a digital Sodom and Gomorrah. Under my supreme dictatorial rule, we will eradicate this disease and transform Gikopoi into a fortress of purity and discipline.

As your Supreme Digital Dictator, I will:

Exterminate Degeneracy: No longer will we tolerate the moral rot that has infested this community. Every perversion, every act of depravity, will be met with ruthless extermination. We will cleanse Gikopoi of its inherent filth and restore its integrity.

Enforce Absolute Obedience: Free speech and individualism are relics of the past. Under my rule, there will be only one voice, one will – mine. Any dissent, any challenge to my authority, will be crushed without hesitation.

Impose Draconian Cyber Laws: Our virtual society will operate under the strictest regulations. Just as Iran enforces its laws with unwavering severity, so too will I enforce the strictest codes of conduct. Our digital citizens will adhere to a regime of uncompromising discipline and order.

Eliminate Cybercrime with Extreme Prejudice: Hackers, scammers, trolls – your time is up. Under my regime, any act of cybercrime will be met with the harshest penalties imaginable. We will hunt you down, and we will make an example of you.

Implement Total Surveillance: Every corner of our digital realm will be under constant watch. Privacy is a luxury we can no longer afford. We will monitor every action, every word, to ensure absolute compliance with my laws.

Purge Corruption: There will be no room for corruption or betrayal in my administration. Any hint of disloyalty will be met with immediate and severe retribution. We will maintain a government as unblemished as pure steel.

Promote Rigid Traditional Values: The digital family will be redefined according to the strictest traditional values. Every citizen will conform to their designated role, ensuring the stability and order of our society.

Strengthen Our Cyber Defenses: We will become an impenetrable fortress. Our enemies will quake before our might. We will deploy the most advanced cybersecurity measures, making Gikopoi a bastion of unassailable strength.

The days of chaos and depravity are over. Under my rule, Gikopoi will rise from the ashes of its degenerate past and become a beacon of order, purity, and discipline. I am the Antichrist of this digital age, and I will bring about a new era of absolute control and righteousness.

Vote for xOOG, and together we will forge a new destiny for Gikopoi, one of unyielding strength and unwavering purity.

Remember, a vote for xOOG, the Antichrist, is a vote for the ultimate authority, the eradication of degeneracy, and the dawn of a new, disciplined era in our digital realm.

New Reply

(new)

You need to solve the captcha before you can post.

Parents

#1. Gikopoi Election 2024
Published: 2024-05-23 [Thu] 03:24, by Anonymous
The year is 2024 and the Gikopoi Election is underway again.

---------------------
Year-Month-Day scheduled events
---------------------
2024-07-06 -- First debate, speeches / presentations
2024-09-08 -- Second debate, speeches / presentations
2024-11-05 -- Final election day
---------------------

If you would like to run as candidate, post a reply to this thread
with your Gikopoi name, and write an essay of at least 100
words on what changes you would bring, values you embrace, etc.

Propaganda can be submitted to our image gallery:
https://booru.gikopoi.com/post/list/election
Pohon BBS